ROBERT ERNESTON MARKET NEWS AND ALERTS
CLICK EACH TITLE BELOW FOR YOUR MOST RECENT INFORMATION
Things You Should Know : Grapes (Green)Green grape availability is expected to decrease as we move toward transition. Melon (Cantaloupe)Due to recent storms in Maricopa County, expect harvest delays and or quality issues. OnionsRain and cold temperatures curtailed harvests this past weekend. Weather to improve late week. PotatoesCold weather and rain curtailing harvests Stone FruitNectarines are done, peaches are limited and plums are steady. Transitions and Temperatures Berries (Strawberries)Oxnard is beginning to produce better numbers and should continue to do so in the upcoming weeks Grapes (Red)We anticipate import fruit to start by mid to late November. Grapes (Green)We anticipate import grape to start coming in by mid to late November. Stone FruitImport stone fruit will start in December. Squash (Eastern)Squash is transitioning to the south. Cucumbers (Eastern)Cucumbers are...
Weather. Oil. Labor. The number of factors that can influence the price and quality of your product can sometime seem endless. Check here often for the collection of the best market reports in the country.
- New program allows producers to sell Certified Angus Beef direct to consumersby Meghan Grebner on November 29, 2023 at 10:22 pm
- New cases of high-path AI bring Iowa’s fall total to 17by Mark Dorenkamp on November 29, 2023 at 10:02 pm
- Farm Credit Council says passing a new farm bill is crucialby Carah Hart on November 29, 2023 at 9:52 pm
- Growing soy export opportunitiesby Meghan Grebner on November 29, 2023 at 9:52 pm
- Proposal would allow Wisconsin Farm Bureau to offer health coverageby Larry Lee on November 29, 2023 at 9:48 pm
- Cattle, hog futures move higherby Meghan Grebner on November 29, 2023 at 9:45 pm
- USDA outlines trade priorities for 2024by Carah Hart on November 29, 2023 at 9:41 pm
- Minnesota Farm Bureau delegates identify prioritiesby Mark Dorenkamp on November 29, 2023 at 9:40 pm